archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user rights to upload
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:34:49 GMT
Sorry... although you used the word "upload" I didn't catch that you
were talking about the web interface.

You're correct, at least, the last time I looked it was only available
to overall repository managers.

Can you add this to JIRA if it isn't already there?  The web upload
feature should be available to anyone who has a repository manager
role, and it should only show/allow upload to the repo(s) they have
permission to.  (I think that's why it's restricted, at one point it
would list all the repos regardless.)

--
Wendy