archiva-users mailing list archives

From "EJ Ciramella" <ecirame...@upromise.com>
Subject RE: user rights to upload
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:34:17 GMT
Is this the issue you were thinking of?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-922

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:35 AM
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: user rights to upload

Sorry... although you used the word "upload" I didn't catch that you
were talking about the web interface.

You're correct, at least, the last time I looked it was only available
to overall repository managers.

Can you add this to JIRA if it isn't already there?  The web upload
feature should be available to anyone who has a repository manager role,
and it should only show/allow upload to the repo(s) they have permission
to.  (I think that's why it's restricted, at one point it would list all
the repos regardless.)

--
Wendy