archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reset admin user + disable password auto-change
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:33:21 GMT
You can use the reset password link to have it emailed to you, if that
was set up correctly. Otherwise you need to alter the database, or
drop it entirely.

You can do that by simply removing the data/databases/users directory
if you are using the standalone derby installation and restarting the
server.

The security configuration page on the web site details how to change
the configuration properties such as expiration.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter