archiva-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Gies <olivier.g...@bull.net>
Subject Reset admin user + disable password auto-change
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:50:06 GMT
Hi,

I am a bit new to Archiva, and have the following problem: recently,
when connecting with 'admin' user, it forced me to change my password,
and I forgot which password I entered for the new value. So I would like
to reset this password and disable the mechanism to force password
change after a given delay.

For the record, there are almost no users in the system yet, so if
necessary I can entirely drop the users DB / reset all user info.

Any help appreciated !

--

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*