archiva-users mailing list archives

From Trumml <Martin.Trum...@systema.info>
Subject Archiva reads pom from external repository
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 08:51:28 GMT

I use Archiva 1.1.1, Hudson 1.252, Maven 2.0.9
I have a wrong configuration in my external repositories which leads me to
the following question:

Archiva already contains the maven-compiler-plugin.
But when I enter the following URL in my browser
http://myCompany.at/archiva/repository/public/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/2.0.2/maven-compiler-plugin-2.0.2.pom
the archiva logfile contains an error log that it could not read
maven-compiler-plugin-2.0.2.pom from the wrong configured external
repository.

But why does Archiva want to access the pom in an external repository?
Archiva already contains it!