archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to remove an artifact
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 23:48:08 GMT
Hi Sonia,

You could do the following steps to re-create the database:
1. stop Archiva
2. delete the archiva database in [ARCHIVA_INSTALLATION]/data/databases dir
(you can leave out the users database).
3. delete the .index dir in your repository
4. re-start Archiva

Hope this solves your problem :) Thanks for filing the issue btw..

-Deng