archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fileupload.FileUploadBase size
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:13:25 GMT
Aah, this is what happens when you (meaning me) are on too many
users@lists. ;-) I read the message and assumed it was on Commons
User, since it
was about Commons FileUpload, not looking to see that it was actually on
Archiva Users. Doh! Sorry about that.

I'm not seeing anywhere that Archiva uses Commons FileUpload directly, so it
must be through some other dependency. Not sure what that is, so I'm not
sure how much control you have over it. Perhaps another Archivan can chime
in here.

--
Martin Cooper