archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Sébastien PEYRON" <sebast...@peyron.org>
Subject Repository snapshots will be blacklisted
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:47:06 GMT
 Hi All,

 For a while, when I build a project, I can no longer access the repository
SNAPSHOT. But the repository is accessible from the Archiva Web interface.

I get the following message :
*[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
fr.sedit.parent:Gwt:0.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
snapshots due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'snapshots' will be blacklisted**
*
What can be the reason of the file transfer error ?
How to solve it ?
Where is stored the repositories blacklist ?

Cheers,
Sebastien