archiva-users mailing list archives

From Chris Brentano <chris.brent...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Change URL in "Welcome to Archiva" email?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:24:04 GMT
1.1.2 Standalone.

On 10/7/08 4:19 PM, "James William Dumay" <james@atlassian.com> wrote:

Hey Chris,

That sounds like a bug to me... what version of Archiva are you using?

Thanks
James

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 17:52 +0000, Chris Brentano wrote:
> I've been digging around the application files, but can't find this. Maybe it's an easy
answer.

> I'm reverse-proxying Archiva through httpd, so requests for /archiva on my server on
port 80 are proxied to port 8080 where the application is running (Archiva standalone). When
someone requests a password reset, the URL in the email has the :8080 tacked onto the URL,
which I'd like to remove from the URL.

> Is there either a file where I can alter this template to remove the :8080, or is there
a place where I can specify the URL in the config?