archiva-users mailing list archives

From Chris Brentano <chris.brent...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Change URL in "Welcome to Archiva" email?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:52:36 GMT
I've been digging around the application files, but can't find this. Maybe it's an easy answer.

I'm reverse-proxying Archiva through httpd, so requests for /archiva on my server on port
80 are proxied to port 8080 where the application is running (Archiva standalone). When someone
requests a password reset, the URL in the email has the :8080 tacked onto the URL, which I'd
like to remove from the URL.

Is there either a file where I can alter this template to remove the :8080, or is there a
place where I can specify the URL in the config?

Much thanks.

- Chris