archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <kuno.baeris...@sbb.ch>
Subject Limiting svn checkout depth for deploying organisational pom
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:32:48 GMT
Hello,

in our organisation we have got serveral subsystems which are represented in hiearchical directory
stucture in a subversion repository. Each subsystem is configured as a project group in continuum.

    ¦
   + -- subsystem1
   + -- subsystem2

   +-- pom.xml

on the top level we have defined a POM for defining common build configurations (organisational
pom).

What is the best way to deploy this organisational POM? Doing it manually is a bit cumbersome
and need to be deployed in the local repository for continuum. However, if I configure a project,
it would also checkout all subsystems (say the whole directory hiearchy). Is there a way to
limit the checkout depth?

Thanks for sharing your option.

Kuno