archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get last access date report
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:36:27 GMT
We don't currently track accesses, though Jetty comes preconfigured
with a request log so that could be loaded into the database and a
query run to find out what has not been accessed in a certain
timeframe.

To implement this within Archiva itself you would need to start
tracking the accesses in the database (or at least the last access
time in the artifact records).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter