archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mallete" <mrmall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upload license
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 01:55:58 GMT
you could edit the pom's of those artifacts and add something like this:

<licenses>
  <license>
    <name>The Apache Software License, Version 2.0</name>
    <url>http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt</url>
    <distribution>repo</distribution>
  </license>
</licenses>

except of course the actual license file is hosted external to archiva. i
think this the more standard way of handling licenses in Maven anyway.