archiva-users mailing list archives

From solo1970 <sonia.lodoviche...@ericsson.com>
Subject Jar name
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:20:58 GMT

Is there a way in Archiva NOT TO alter the jar name of an uploaded
artifact???

Maybe it's not logical, but we have third party products we use and once we
package our WAR with maven, the packaged jar file should not have their
names altered.

Example:

original name: libraryxyz.jar

We upload in archiva using groupId: external.provider
                                     artifactId: library
                                     version:3.0
                                     uploaded artifact: libraryxyz.jar
Once uploaded in archiva the jar name is modified and it becomes:
library-3.0.jar

Is there any way to keep it libraryxyz.jar???

sonia