archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Delaney" <mdela...@upromise.com>
Subject RE: Archiva setup
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:53:54 GMT
I am also getting the following exception in the stderrout log

60823 [btpool0-3] WARN com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil - Caught
OgnlException while setting property 'principal' on type
'com.opensymphony.webwo    rk.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult'.
125 ognl.NoSuchPropertyException:
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult.principa
126     at
ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java:132)
127     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlValueStack$ObjectAccessor.setProperty(Og
nlValueStack.java:67)
128     at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1656)
129     at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:101)
130     at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:177)
131     at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:246)
132     at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:476)
133     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setValue(OgnlUtil.java:188)
134     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java:3
62)
135     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:78)
136     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.util.OgnlUtil.setProperties(OgnlUtil.java:51)
137     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.ObjectFactory.buildResult(ObjectFactory.java:186)
138     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActio
nInvocation.java:173)
139     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActi
onInvocation.java:310)
140     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
ation.java:208)
141     at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.SecureActionInterceptor.in
tercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:159)
142     at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvoc
ation.java:190)
143     at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.PolicyEnforcementIntercept
or.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:149)
144     at