archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Kraft, Mike" <Mike.Kr...@teradact.com>
Subject RE: Https support
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:24:23 GMT
You mean on each client machine that connects to the server (its already in the server-side
keystore)? Unfortunately that's a little too invasive.

So I take it that the real problem has nothing to do with Archiva or Tomcat, rather that Maven's
wagons simply do not want to accept self-signed certificates from the server?

Mike