archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Carter" <carterdevli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva not registering artifacts that are in the repository
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:59:54 GMT
The artifacts are deployed from our Maven2 builds using WebDAV.  So we use a
config such as

       <snapshotRepository>
            <id>snapshots</id>
            <name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>
            <url>dav:http://
<server>:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots/</url>
        </snapshotRepository>

I watched some of our builds and noticed that the timestamp of the artifacts
takes the system time of archiva server (not the time stamp from the build
server), so everything should be in sync.  The repository is configured to
scan for snapshots, and we see other snapshots being picked up.  I have also
looked at things like directory permissions and do not see any differences.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to debug an issue like this?  Is
there a way to force a scan of a single directory?