archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Carter" <carterdevli...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva not registering artifacts that are in the repository
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 21:42:45 GMT
I am a newbie with Archiva and am having an issue with Archiva not
recognizing an artifact that is in our snapshot repository.  We have a build
that deploys it's artifact (a war file) to our repository.  I know that the
artifact has made it to the repository because I can see it using urls such
as http://<server>/archiva/repository/snapshots/<path>/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/ and
download it from there.  But, if I use the browser from the main archiva
page the latest version does not show up.  The browser url looks like
http://<server>/archiva/browse/<path>  .  I can see older versions of this
build, but not the latest versions.  Why would Archiva not register the
latest version even though it exists in the repository.

This is not an issue of timing because the archive has been scanned several
times since the artifact has been added.  I also do not see any obvious
errors in the archiva log files.  Please help.

Thanks - SC