archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Https support
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:10:04 GMT
"unable to find valid certification path to requested target"

Are you perhaps using a self-signed SSL certificate in Tomcat?

Kraft, Mike wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Archiva and this list, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question. I
would like to use our Archiva repositories via https. We are running Archiva 1.1.2 in Tomcat
6. I have set up Tomcat properly for https, and I can successfully browse the Archiva web
app via https. However, all attempts to download from or deploy to the Archiva repositories
via https or dav:https fail (note that attempts using unencrypted http or dav:http succeed).

> For example, when using dav:https and mvn deploy, I get this error on the command line:
> [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to create destination WebDAV collection (directory):
/archiva/repository/internal/com/teradact/testBuild/0.20.0

--
Dennis Lundberg