archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Users get locked
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:19:35 GMT
I ran into this today. In my case the accounts were locked because the
passwords had expired. Unfortunately most accounts were set up on the
same day, so all accounts were locked out simultaneously including the
admin account :-(

To get things going I had to do a password reset for the admin account,
and then restart the server. Then I logged in as admin and unlocked the
rest of the accounts.

--
Dennis Lundberg