archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Andrews" <kinderschokol...@quantentunnel.de>
Subject Problems with file type zip and dll_zip (legacy layout)
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:25:08 GMT
Hi all,

like others before, I have problems with legacy repository files of types 'zip' and 'dll_zip'.

My configuration works fine with file types
  * dlls
  * ears
  * ejbs
  * exes
  * jars
  * poms
  * sars
  * tgzs
  * wars
Artifacts are downloaded from the remote to the managed repository (which are both of type
Maven 1).

But nothing is downloaded and I got errors with

DLL_ZIPS:
---------
  HTTP Status 404 - Invalid path to Artifact: mismatch on extension [null] and layout specified
type [dll_zip] (which maps to extension: [dll_zip]) on path [abc/dll_zips/abc-0.1.dll_zip]

  type Status report

  message Invalid path to Artifact: mismatch on extension [null] and layout specified type
[dll_zip] (which maps to extension: [dll_zip]) on path [abc/dll_zips/abc-0.1.dll_zip]

  description The requested resource (Invalid path to Artifact: mismatch on extension [null]
and layout specified type [dll_zip] (which maps to extension: [dll_zip]) on path [abc/dll_zips/abc-0.1.dll_zip])
is not available.

and ZIPS:
---------
  HTTP Status 404 - Resource does not exist

  type Status report

  message Resource does not exist

  description The requested resource (Resource does not exist) is not available.

Interesting that the error messages are different. Is it somehow possible to switch off the
type mapping (from zip to distribution?)? I did not find any hints neither in the documentation
nor in the mailing list archive nor in the jira thing.

Regards,
Bob

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx