archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Active Directory Authentication
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 06:57:04 GMT
I think it's from an environment check failing during startup. I encountered
the same ClassCastException when I did a re-start. I noticed though that
this doesn't happen during a initial startup (fresh install). I'm currently
working on the NPE in the RSS and browse/search when using LDAP, I'll see
what I can further find out about the ClassCastException too..

Thanks,
Deng