archiva-users mailing list archives

From "S├ębastien PEYRON" <sebastien.pey...@gmail.com>
Subject Using a Archiva snapshot repository with a mirror configuration in Maven 2
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:10:34 GMT
Hi all,
I implemented a continuous Integration Platform with Maven 2.0.9, Continuum
1.1 and Archiva 1.0.2.
I use the internal and the snapshots repositories.

I would like that my users can only use the Archiva repositories, so I set
up this maven's configuration.
*    <mirrors>
          <mirror>
              <id>internal</id>
              <name>Archiva Managed Internal Repository</name>
              <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
         </mirror>
         <mirror>
               <id>snapshots</id>
              <name>Archiva Managed snapshots Repository</name>
             <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
         </mirror>
     </mirrors>*

It doesn't work. I can't get my snapshot developments because of the
Snapshot mecanism
(My Archiva snaphsot repository doesn't store a -SNAPSHOT version but a
timestamped version).
So how to use the snapshot Archiva repository with the mirror configuration
of Maven 2.

--
S├ębastien Peyron