archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Zemian Deng" <keepitsimpl...@gmail.com>
Subject daisy chain archiva webapp proxies doesn't seem to work
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:28:24 GMT
Hi,

I have to archiva instance running on separated hosts A and B. I have added
a remote repo of archiveB into archivaA, and for most of the time they works
great. But sometimes when i do a release to archivaB, the archivaA will not
pull down the artifact. Is there reason for this?

I can verify that archivaB does indeed worked becuase i have a project build
sucessful with the latest dependencies on the artifact x, but when I switch
to archivaA, it will failed that it can't find the artifact.

So my question is, is there time period that archiva will wait before it
check remote repo, even when you have a project requesting a artifact that's
missing from it? If so, is there way I can force it to pull that down into
archiva?

Thanks,
-Z

--