archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Zemian Deng" <keepitsimpl...@gmail.com>
Subject can't modify config
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:13:47 GMT
Hi,

I updated to Archiva 1.1.1, and things seems to runs fine, except now I
can't update any config without getting this error:

"Configuration can not be saved when it is loaded from two sources"

Is there something I misconfigured?

I startup archiva in a Tomcat instance where I specify
-Dappserver.home=/data/archiva -Dappserver.base=/data/archiva, and I have a
/data/archiva/conf/archiva.xml file exists.

The webapp is also setup to load from a context.xml file under
tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost/arhiva.xml, and it points docBase back to the
war running unpackWar=true.

This config used to work on previos release. Any idea?

Much thanks.

--
Sweet - a Scala web framework:
http://code.google.com/p/sweetscala