archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup Metadata files on Archiva box
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 01:36:16 GMT
It turns out the repo scanning encountered and error, and stopped.

<snip>
2008-08-07 09:00:05,975 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.ConsumerProcessFileClosure
 - Consumer [repository-purge] had an error when processing file
[/var/maven/repositories/releases/internal/com/fortinet/fortinet/5/5.rip/fortinet-5.pom]:
Invalid path to Artifact: filename format is invalid, should start
with artifactId as stated in path.
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: Invalid path to
Artifact: filename format is invalid, should start with artifactId as
stated in path.

</snip>

I really dont know why 5.rip get into my repo, but removing it allows
repo scan to regen my files.

Now I need to check the log once a while :-)

-D