archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Stagner" <d...@spnz.org>
Subject per-repository permissions
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:32:29 GMT
How can I assign observer/administrator roles for specific repositories to
specific users?  It seems like such a thing should be possible, but I can't
figure out where the configuration is done.

--
-dave

"Why doesn't the Earth fall?  How can you walk upon it?  It's the
music.  It's the music of the Earth, and the Sun, and the Stars.  It's the
music of yourself, vibrating.  Yes, you are music too! You're all
instruments.  Everyone is supposed to be playing their part in this vast
Arkestra of the Cosmos."

-Sun Ra

http://sitdownshutup.wordpress.com