archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: per-repository permissions
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:26:45 GMT
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Dave Stagner <dave@spnz.org> wrote:
> How can I assign observer/administrator roles for specific repositories to
> specific users?  It seems like such a thing should be possible, but I can't
> figure out where the configuration is done.

Click on the 'Users' button on the left hand menu, which will be
present if you're logged in as a User Administrator.  (The admin
account should see it.)

Choose a user, then scroll down and click 'Edit Roles'.  You should
see a list with checkboxes.

I don't think we have separate repository admin roles though... just
observer and manager.   A repo manager can add content, but shouldn't
be able to change the configuration.

--
Wendy