archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete files from Archiva
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:00:03 GMT
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Alastair FETTES
<afettes@mdacorporation.com> wrote:
> When I need to manage some of the files in my Archiva 1.1 repository do
> I perform this by simply managing them on the disk?  An example is if a
> number of jar+pom files were added incorrectly and I need to remove
> them.

Right now the only way to delete is by modifying the filesystem
directly. (As a repository manager you should be able to do it through
the webdav interface, for examply by opening the repo as a 'web
folder' in Windows, but I haven't tried that in a while.)

Being able to delete through the web ui has been on my wish list for a
while and I just opened an issue yesterday.  You might want to comment
on/vote for it:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-913

--
Wendy