archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Maven2 Repository with Maven1 Client
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:04:20 GMT
Yes, it supports both clients. It will translate the paths behind the
scenes. We recommend storing your repository in Maven 2.x format
inside Archiva.

Cheers,
Brett

2008/8/13 Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV) <kuno.baeriswyl@sbb.ch>:
> Hello,
>

> we plan to replace our maven1 repository with Archiva. We also upgrade the build environement
to maven2. Though, we still have some legacy maven1 clients, those need to access our central
repository.

> Unfortunarely, I'm confused about the Archiva documentation. It says it supports the
mapping between Maven1 legacy format and Maven2 format. However, it seems it doens't support
accessing a repository by a Maven1 and Maven2 clients.

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/