archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization failure deploying artifacts
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 02:11:07 GMT
I assume you substituted "blahblah" in after the fact, since that
wouldn't be a valid URL (they take the form /repository/ID).

If you pass -X to Maven it will show additional information about the
HTTP error that might help in the diagnosis. If you're able to access
the repository via the web UI with the user/pass it's probably on the
Maven side.

The one thing you can check on the Archiva side is that the user has
the manager permission for the given repository, not just the observer
permission.

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/