archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup Metadata files on Archiva box
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 16:27:44 GMT
Archiva can regenerate the checksums and the artifact level metadata -
that is, a list of versions (it can't regenerate snapshot metadata at
this point).

This is done by the metadata update consumer and running a scan. You
might want to make a copy of the current files before deleting the
metadata though.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter