archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Anders" <chris.and...@velsys.com>
Subject RE: Active Directory Authentication
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:42:25 GMT
Hi guys,

Digging deeper into my issue I have now moved from the default deby jdbc
and onto mysql so I could see the data structure being created.

When I start up tomcat with no tables and ldap (AD) configured the
following tables are created under mysql:

* ARCHIVA_ARTIFACT
* JDOAUTHENTICATIONKEY
* SECURITY_OPERATIONS
* SECURITY_PERMISSIONS
* SECURITY_RESOURCES
* SECURITY_ROLES
* SECURITY_ROLE_CHILDROLE_MAP
* SECURITY_ROLE_PERMISSION_MAP
* SECURITY_USERASSIGNMENT_ROLENAMES
* SECURITY_USER_ASSIGNMENTS

Everything looks fine until I restart tomcat and 2 more tables are
created:

* JDOUSER
* JDOUSER_PREVIOUSENCODEDPASSWORDS

With an exception in the tomcat log which i posted before:
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
of class org.apache.maven.archiva.web.startup.ArchivaStartup
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.users.UserNotFoundException

So i then manually added to the JDOUSER table the defined
redback.default.admin/guest (both users exist in ldap)

Restarted tomcat and this time everything came up.

I still can't browse or search from the default user without logging in
(causes another exception I have posted), however after logging in
everything looks to be fine.

Perhaps someone can make more sense out of this and raise a bug for the
devs?

Cheers,

Chris