archiva-users mailing list archives

From "von Janowsky, Simon" <vonJanow...@consist.de>
Subject AW: Users get locked
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:48:27 GMT

Hi Deng,
no thats not the problem, my Hudson User for Archiva is Global Repository
Manager, so he has all rights granted...

Greetings,
Simon.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: oching@exist.com [mailto:oching@exist.com] Im Auftrag von Maria Odea
Ching
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 12:30
An: users@archiva.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Users get locked

Could you possibly be using the same credentials for your proxy repo & your
deployment repo but you don't have the repo manager role for the deployment
repo and trying to deploy to it (during the nightly build) caused the
account to be locked? (This happened to me before :)

Thanks,
Deng

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM, von Janowsky, Simon <vonJanowsky@consist.de