archiva-users mailing list archives

From "von Janowsky, Simon" <vonJanow...@consist.de>
Subject Bug MRM-901
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:55:35 GMT
  Hi,
I am also having this bug in archiva 1.1.1 (Tomcat 6.0.16 deployed,
derby 10.4.1.3). I configured two Repository groups
("repositories.all" and "repositories-plugins.all") that both have
access to different repositories and proxy connectors.
Now when I click on the Repository group URL there are missing artifacts
in the directories displayed in the browser,
as described in Bug MRM-901. It seems to me that this only happens when
there are more than two repositories or
proxy connectors configured into that repository group.

When a client in my network asks Archiva for an artifact from
"repositories.all", which is not visible browsing that Repository group,
will the client be able to download that artifcat?

Should I better not work with Repository Groups when assigning them more
than 2 repositories or proxy conectors?

Greetings,
Simon.