archiva-users mailing list archives

From "von Janowsky, Simon" <vonJanow...@consist.de>
Subject Re: Problem with 1.1.1 - Login does not work
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:56:37 GMT
  Hello,
I could solve the problem by logging in as another administrator.
Didn't know the password of admin2 last night....
In the User Management section the first "admin" was locked then...
I unlocked the admin, but when trying to log in again, he was locked
again. After changing "admin"s password login worked fine.

Now I am a little confused, is this a bug?
The behaviuor is exact the same as MRM-728, since the login also failed
silently.

By the way, Archiva is really great :-)

Greetings,
Simon.

Was this working for you in a previous version? Do you have anything
in common/different to the MRM-728 report?

Thanks,
Brett