archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Disable User Registration
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:17:04 GMT
I'm not entirely sure if it's the register and request for password reset
links that I remember disabled when using the LDAP implementation.. Anyway,
if it's not disabled you might need to go to the redback login jsp to
disable them. The redback jsps are located in archiva's
../WEB-INF/jsp/redback directory :)

HTH,
Deng