archiva-users mailing list archives

From leahpar <raphael.pe...@free.fr>
Subject Re: daisy chain archiva webapp proxies doesn't seem to work
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:33:27 GMT

Bonjour.

Maybe the policy is involved in this issue :

if cache-failure is set to true
a first call make the second archiva to 'memorize for ever' that this
artifact is missing
even if the artifact is deployed later in the first archiva

I'm not confortable with all theses policies, it's just an idea

I don't know what should be taken, I'm wonder if my choices are good.
All my repo follow this config, do you think it could be better?

releases  	daily
checksum 	fix
snapshots 	never
cache-failures 	no