archiva-users mailing list archives

From Lilians AUVIGNE <auvi...@sungard-finance.fr>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.1 and packaging zip
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:01:01 GMT

After a debug on the svn tag, I found where the problem is :

In the method fetchContentFromProxies : logicalResource has the variable
path setted to "/test/zips/testLAU-1.0.zip".
and at line 522, the path is modified with this value
"test/distributions/testLAU-1.0.zip" that doesn't exist.

The code :
ArchivaDavResourceFactory [line: 522] -
fetchContentFromProxies(ManagedRepositoryContent, DavServletRequest,
LogicalResource) :
resource.setPath( managedRepository.toPath( artifact ) );

This new value is calculated by the method
AbstractLegacyRepositoryContent [line: 110] - getDirectory(String, String)
    private String getDirectory( String classifier, String type )
    {
        String dirname = (String) typeToDirectoryMap.get( type );

with this value :
    static
    {
        typeToDirectoryMap = new HashMap<String, String>();
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( "ejb-client", "ejb" );
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( ArtifactExtensionMapping.MAVEN_PLUGIN,
"maven-plugin" );
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( ArtifactExtensionMapping.MAVEN_ONE_PLUGIN,
"plugin" );
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( "distribution-tgz", "distribution" );
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( "distribution-zip", "distribution" );
        typeToDirectoryMap.put( "javadoc", "javadoc.jar" );
    }

Is it the expected behaviour ?
If isn't, I can create an Jira issue.

Regards