archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lilians Auvigne" <lilians.auvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.1 : How can I remove the context root ?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:27:09 GMT
Thanks Maria,

I have resolved this.
I commented the following code, and I had the New element.

  <!-- =========================================================== -->
  <!-- Deploy all webapps in webapps-plus                          -->
  <!-- ===========================================================
  <Call class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext"
name="addWebApplications">
    <Arg><Ref id="Contexts"/></Arg>
    <Arg>./apps</Arg>
    <Arg>org/mortbay/jetty/webapp/webdefault.xml</Arg>
    <Arg><Ref id="plusConfig"/></Arg>
    <Arg type="boolean">True</Arg>
    <Arg type="boolean">False</Arg>
  </Call>-->

  <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
    <Arg><Ref id="Contexts"/></Arg>
    <Arg>./apps/archiva</Arg>
    <Arg>/</Arg>
    <Set name="configurationClasses"><Ref id="plusConfig"/></Set>
  </New>

Regards
Lilians