archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Tomislav Stojcevich" <stojcevi...@gmail.com>
Subject how to remove port from generated urls in 1.1?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:32:44 GMT
In previous versions there was an apps/archiva/conf/application.xml
file where I could specify the proxy-host.

This would have the effect of creating urls within the app that don't
have a port.

I'm running standalone, proxied via apache http server, I would like
to avoid exposing the port to my users.

Everything seems to work with no port specified but somebody may try
to book mark off of the urls displayed by the app or use them with the
port on them.

The urls I am concerned about in part are the ones shown on the
Repositories page.

--tom