archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Johnson" <amarkjohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1 : network problem
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:09:32 GMT
I downloaded the snapshot referenced below, extracted it on my linux system,
updated the wrapper.conf (the only conf file which appeared to have changed)
to my runtime conf location, and am still having this problem.  Any other
ideas?

ERROR:
2008-07-28 14:26:38,633 [btpool0-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors  - Transfer
error from repository "central" for artifact
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:1.1::pom, continuing to next repository.
Error message: Download failure on resource [
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.pom]:Errortransferring
file
2008-07-28 14:26:38,658 [btpool0-1] ERROR
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory  - Failures
occurred downloading from some remote repositories:
        central: Download failure on resource [
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.pom]:Errortransferring
file org.apache.maven.archiva.policies.ProxyDownloadException:
Failures occurred downloading from some remote repositories:
        central: Download failure on resource [
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.pom]:Errortransferring
file
        at
org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromProxies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:191)
        at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromProxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:519)
        at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.doGet(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:423)
        at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.createResource(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:251)
        at
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.RepositoryServlet.service(RepositoryServlet.java:117)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:189)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
        at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:722)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:404)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:206)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:828)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:514)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:450)