archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1 : network problem
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:07:12 GMT
2008/7/29 Mark Johnson <amarkjohnson@gmail.com>:
> I downloaded the snapshot referenced below, extracted it on my linux system,
> updated the wrapper.conf (the only conf file which appeared to have changed)
> to my runtime conf location, and am still having this problem.  Any other
> ideas?

I'm not sure what you mean by this - wrapper.conf shouldn't have
changed from 1.1 to this, but the webapp itself will have. If you are
moving from 1.0.2 then the deployment has a number of other changes as
detailed in the upgrade instructions.

When you started the app, what version did it report itself to be?