archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MRM-730] not fixed? Can't search on class names?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 02:02:26 GMT
I believe that it's the index (stored in the .index directory of the
repository) that needs to be recreated. Unfortunately there isn't an
option to force this from the UI and it needs to be removed.

We'll need to update the upgrade instructions for this.

Cheers,
Brett

2008/7/26 jaxzin <Brian.R.Jackson@espn3.com>:

> I did upgrade from 1.0.2, but I also deleted the database and had Archiva 1.1
> rebuild it.
>

> Maria Odea Ching-5 wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Did you just do an upgrade from an old Archiva version? Or was it a fresh
>> install?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Deng
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:22 PM, jaxzin <Brian.R.Jackson@espn3.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I was excited to see MRM-730 was listed in the release notes for Archiva
>>> 1.1
>>> but I'm testing it right now and I can't seem to find any artifacts by
>>> class
>>> name.  I've ensured that the artifact was indexed in a repository search