archiva-users mailing list archives

From jaxzin <Brian.R.Jack...@espn3.com>
Subject Re: [MRM-730] not fixed? Can't search on class names?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 02:53:26 GMT

I hate to be Debbie Downer but it ain't working. :-) I reindexed my snapshots
repository and it's still not working.  For my class
"disney.entrepot.util.HardDepot" I've tried the following searches all with
no results:

HardDepot
HardDepot.class
disney.entrepot.util.HardDepot

Since I upgraded and took an exact copy of my archiva.xml, is it possibly my
artifacts and/or indexable-content settings aren't right for this to work?
Here's my listings off the repositoryScanning.action page:

artifacts
**/*.pom
**/*.jar
**/*.ear
**/*.war
**/*.car
**/*.sar
**/*.mar
**/*.rar
**/*.dtd
**/*.tld
**/*.tar.gz
**/*.tar.bz2
**/*.zip

auto-remove
**/*.bak
**/*~
**/*-

ignored
**/.htaccess
**/KEYS
**/*.rb
**/*.sh
**/.svn/**
**/.DAV/**

indexable-content
**/*.txt
**/*.TXT
**/*.block
**/*.config
**/*.pom
**/*.xml
**/*.xsd
**/*.dtd
**/*.tld
**/*.java

Repository Scanning - Consumers of Known Content
  	Enabled? 	ID 	Description
	enabled 	auto-remove 	Automatically Remove File from Filesystem.
	enabled 	auto-rename 	Automatically rename common artifact mistakes.
	enabled 	create-missing-checksums 	Create Missing Checksums (.sha1 & .md5)
	enabled 	index-content 	Text and XML file contents indexing
	enabled 	metadata-updater 	Update / Create maven-metadata.xml files
	enabled 	repository-purge 	Purge repository of old snapshots
	enabled 	update-db-artifact 	Update the Artifact in the Database
	enabled 	validate-checksums 	Validate checksums against file.

Repository Scanning - Consumers of Invalid Content
There are no consumers of invalid content available.