archiva-users mailing list archives

From Valerio Angelini <angel...@imaa.cnr.it>
Subject Re: Publishing a public artifact but with private sources
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:32:30 GMT

Brett Porter wrote:

> It's a stretch but what might work is this:
> - deploy only to the private repo
> - set up a connector between your public and private repo, and set the
> whitelist to **/*.jar

1) To setup a connector between public and private repo, should I add my
private repo as an external repo and then setup a connector? In this case am
I proxying my own repo?

2) I haven't tryed by now, but could this solution rise the same issues of
the double deploy? Because even in this case there is a single artifact
published in two different repositories.

Valerio