archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change the version of an artifact
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:32:00 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Robin Roos <Robin.Roos@investec.co.uk> wrote:

> Some of the artifacts in our Archiva instance have been loaded with the
> wrong version number.  Is there an easy way to alter the version number,
> either at the disk level or through the web application ?

As David suggests, I would re-deploy (using deploy:deploy-file) the
jars to the correct location.  (To do it by hand, you would need to
change the directory name, all the filenames, and fix the metadata.)

You might want to leave a relocation pom in the 'old' location.
(http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html)

--
Wendy