archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject AW: Snapshot-Repo Purge ignoring retention count
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:18:27 GMT
the answer is to activate repository-purge repo-consumer

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Juni 2008 09:55
An: users@archiva.apache.org
Betreff: Snapshot-Repo Purge ignoring retention count

On our snapshot-repo, we have set "Repository Purge By Retention Count"
to 2. Yet in certain artifact-dirs, there are a lot more than 2
artifact-sets archived. Any idea what might causing this?

Another question: on our snapshot-repo we do not want to include
sources-, javadoc- and deployment-packages. We want this only to get
generated for releases. Is it possible to specify such restriction in
Archiva? Or needs to be configured in the pom.xml's plugins-section?