archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@allianz.de>
Subject Snapshot-Repo Purge ignoring retention count
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 07:54:51 GMT

On our snapshot-repo, we have set "Repository Purge By Retention Count"
to 2. Yet in certain artifact-dirs, there are a lot more than 2
artifact-sets archived. Any idea what might causing this?

Another question: on our snapshot-repo we do not want to include
sources-, javadoc- and deployment-packages. We want this only to get
generated for releases. Is it possible to specify such restriction in
Archiva? Or needs to be configured in the pom.xml's plugins-section?