archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Andi Weibel" <andi.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMTP Settings
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:33:00 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I counter-checked everything again and realized - to my embarrassement -
that the working continuum actually runs on a slightly different server...

I also found that I can't connect to the SMTP-Server from the server that
should host archiva using telnet. Thus, it seems that the problem has
nothing to do with archiva and I will need to talk to our systems guys in
order to open up port 25...

Thanks for your help nevertheless!
Andi